Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow on InstagramMichele exhausted after she had a frog in her throat.Along with rock music and Rocky Horror, there were plenty of horror appearances, including Wishcraft, BloodRayne, Stage Fright, and TV shows like Monsters, Tales from the Crypt, and Masters of Horror. Thanks for the music and the horror, Meat Loaf!
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: Carver
From scarecrows to masked Halloween killers, I’m always up for a marathon of movies celebrating my favorite time of year, and this one gave me a few to add to the complete holiday horror list. But are these four worth … Continue reading
This installment of “Direct to DVD” was totally unintentional. Being sucked into the “customers who bought this item also bought” impulse buy marketing scam on Amazon, I picked up The 8th Plague because of a previous purchase of Carver. Only while … Continue reading