Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow on InstagramA look on my site at my latest 1980s horror buys on Blu. How horrific are they? boysbearsandscares.comHALFWAY TO HALLOWEEN RAFFLE REMINDER: a few more days to enter, drawing is this weekend. To win copies of books in my gay horror series if you're in the U.S., just comment below. See the video for more details!
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: The Tomb of Legeia
The House on Haunted Hill will forever remain my favorite Vincent Price horror flick, followed closely by The Tingler (and a few others). But in the 1960s, when he wasn’t working with William Castle (I blog about those films here), … Continue reading