Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow on InstagramMichele exhausted after she had a frog in her throat.Along with rock music and Rocky Horror, there were plenty of horror appearances, including Wishcraft, BloodRayne, Stage Fright, and TV shows like Monsters, Tales from the Crypt, and Masters of Horror. Thanks for the music and the horror, Meat Loaf!
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: Black Christmas
I had a sneaking suspicion that as soon as the latest iteration of Black Christmas hit theaters and got completely trashed by virtually everyone, I would probably love it. And so I can now say that I don’t even slightly … Continue reading
It’s amazing how director Bob Clark managed to release some of my favorite movies in a variety of genres: The Porky’s films in the teen sexploitation 80s genre; the early gay-friendly zombie film Children Shouldn’t Play With Dead Things; the … Continue reading