Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: Bereavement
I just went back and read the blog I wrote about the 2004 slasher movie Malevolence. I loved the hell out of that throwback to the original slasher era that is clearly inspired by the 1978 classic Halloween. So it’s … Continue reading