Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: Screamtime
If you rented every horror movie that ever existed in the 1980s, chances are you saw the anthology film Screamtime at some point (blog here). My favorite story from that collection of short films was “Dreamhouse.” In a very unusual … Continue reading