Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: Ed and His Dead Mother
It’s no secret that the final decade of last millennium almost killed the horror genre (in my and most other people’s opinions), but the 1990s does have its moments. So here’s what went right and wrong for me in this … Continue reading