Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: Clive Barker’s The Plague
Imagine a world where all children are born directly into a coma so you never have to hear them whine or cry. Sounds peaceful, right? But what if the drawback was that they suddenly all woke up from that comatose … Continue reading