Probe My Thoughts
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow on InstagramAfter all these years, Entenmann’s has pulled a sneaky stunt—they’ve gotten rid of the clear window on their frosted cake boxes so you can’t see if the frosting has been mangled in any way before buying. I discover this when I was reaching for this cake and accidentally knocked a cream frosted carrot cake off the shelf, causing it to land on the floor upside down. I couldn’t see what damage I’d done, but I can guarantee someone is going to be very unhappy when they buy that carrot cake…It came from the 70s...and ended up in my horror collection. A look on Boys, Bears & Scares at these four films filled with vampires, zombies, and crazed killers: boysbearsandscares.com
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!