Probe My Thoughts
Follow Boys, Bears & ScaresMy Tweets
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Category Archives: In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
…where the only thing you have to fear are the monsters. The Cove is the setting for my new erotic—or rather, filthy dirty—horror novel Combustion. It’s the first book in a new series I can’t stop writing. I turn off … Continue reading
Who would have guessed that so many low budget zombie films had been made that take place behind bars…or that I actually have a bunch in my collection of horror movies? I must just really like zombies in jail, because … Continue reading
An awesome cyber friend of mine landed my new book in the hands of the crew at “Night of the Living Podcast” and they did a LOL funny review. The guys make one of the girls read a really scandalous … Continue reading
Received my copies of my new book, Horny Devils, from the publisher today, so I’m assuming it’s available for purchase. Amazon has it up, but says its ships within 10 to 13 days, so I’m not sure if they’ve gotten … Continue reading
Horny Devils, my follow-up to Closet Monsters, is due out just in time for Halloween 2009! Awesome. It already has a page on Amazon’s website. Check it out here.