Probe My Thoughts
Follow Boys, Bears & ScaresMy Tweets
Boys, Bears & Scares Zones
What’s Your Pleasure?
- Everyday I Read the Book: Literary Thoughts
- In My Write Mind: News About My Writings
- Johnny You ARE Queer – Gay Thoughts
- Living in the 80s – forever
- Movie Times & Television Schedules – Staying Entertained
- Scared Silly – Horror Comedy
- Sound Check – The Songs Stuck in My Head
- The Evil of the Thriller – Everything Horror
- What I'm Doing With My Joystick
Subscribe to Boys, Bears & Scares!
Tag Archives: The Eyes Of My Mother
It wasn’t my intention to watch two films in a row about deeply disturbed individuals whose need to kill was fueled in part by aching loneliness, but that’s how it worked out with The Eyes of My Mother and The … Continue reading